New paint plus an additional detail shot - it’s kind of a tall piece so it’s hard to really get tumblr to do it much justice. There’s a slightly bigger version of it you can see as a whole here.
Available as a new print in my Society6 shop.
Joan of Arc, Charles Amable Lenoir
I have seen a lot of fics where Pitch acts like some sort of… sexual predator (not that there’s anything bad about it :D). However, I would like to see a scenario where Pitch is actually a purist at hearth despite the way he acts. So my prompt:
- Pitch corners Jack and acts like this really sassy, dashing, creepy guy
- He kind of comes on to Jack… but never goes too far. In fact he’s only doing it because he has noticed that kind of actions usually get a fearful reaction. Like the victims would expect him to rape them.
- Jack has secretly started to harbor a growing attraction towards Pitch (thanks to the Boogeyman’s confusing messages) and finally can’t take the sexual frustration anymore.
- Jack pretty much tries to molest Pitch. Giving him a rough kiss, groping at his ass, whatever.
- Pitch is absolutely horrified. He’s used to striking fear, not arousal. It never was his intention.
- Awkwardness ensues.
* Pitch struggles like crazy and Jack, at first, mistakes it for “Oh he likes it rough.” Poor Pitch XD.
* It stays as one-sided. I.e. Pitch does not suddenly want to help Jack to get his release.
Jack wildly misinterprets a situation and Pitch makes it all about his problems. Only kissing is involved.
Skull cut-out shirts… eue <3
Liar liar pants on fire.
More phone doodledooskis. WHY IS SKETCHING ON IT SO MUCH FUN I DON’T UNDERSTAND
Just some stuff from one of our assignments in school, where we had to create a short comic that is 6-12 pages long. I won’t post the entire thing because my story telling abilities are rly bad and only 4 pages were 100% finished, but have (not so very original) character concepts and pages/panels that didn’t come out as bad (without the dialog though hah).
Turns out that just working with black white and red is hella hard as well. Have to figure out how people do proper black shading omfg.
Since I barely have time for digital these days I’ll just throw this small selection from my sketchbook here ahah- Sorry for the photos tho;;
Standing there like he’s a somebody geez what a douche